|Aspen Rug Hooking Company|
The Art of Living
**If you want to trade, message me on Facebook for an invitation (https://www.facebook.com/AspenrughookingCompany/). It's a lot of fun. It's brand new, so plenty of room to grow. **
Do you enjoy spinning wool, carding fiber, woodworking, finishing rugs or rug edges? Maybe you have overstocked wool of a certain color and want to trade it for another color? Maybe you want a certain dye, and can trade for other dyes? You can even trade eggs for wool if you raise hens. Maybe you know a baker and you can barter baked goods for rug-hooking goods. This can be a fun place for you to trade.
Wool 'n Hook is a trading post for people who want to trade supplies, materials, farm goods, food, artwork, or services. This private club is by invitation only. Who can join? If you know someone who is interested in bartering and is respectful and trustworthy, they are welcome to join. This service is free, so connect with one another and trade your goods and services.
Simple Trading Rules:
1. Courtesy is Queen.
2. When a barter does not interest you, politely decline.
3. If you are undecided about a barter, it may be best to decline because you may end up in a transaction that you will regret. When you agree to an exchange of goods, you are expected to follow through with the trade, even if it has not been fully executed. When your experience turns sour, contact Maggie Bathory who is the moderator to mediate the trade.
4. Post what you want to trade to the group or privately message members.
5. Barter anything. Eggs, rugs, baked goods, wool, hooking frames, picture frames, finished work, paint, ribbons, magazines, books, photographers, advertisers, jewelers, realtors, home decorators, architects, massage therapists, hair or nail salons, well you get the idea.
6. Barter locally or ship around the world. When shipping is involved, the recipient should pay for shipping, unless both parties make another suitable agreement.
The Art of Living is ...
Inspiration from nature's beauty, simple living, love, and peace.