|Aspen Rug Hooking Company|
The Art of Living
Find rewards when you subscribe and pledge on GoFundMe.
Yesterday, I released the digital version of RUGS, and I want to publish and distribute it to subscribers. Printing and distribution costs are pretty hefty: $10,000 or more. So far, I’ve used my own money, talent, and skills to develop this great magazine, and I would be very disappointed if it wouldn’t go to print.
Reviews are overwhelmingly positive and wonderful. I am overjoyed with how happy my subscribers are.
There's a sneak peek preview of the magazine just below this post right here on my blog page, so if you get a chance, scroll down and see the preview for yourself. Then if you like it, will you consider subscribing and pledging to my GoFundMe Campaign to pay for printing and distribution costs? Thanks!
Not quite ready to commit to another magazine subscription? I invite you to sips and RUGS; grab a cuppa and check out this sneak peek. Then maybe you'll change your mind and decide this is the kind of magazine you've been wanting all along.
Click the button to get your sneak peek of RUGS. Then share it with friends! Thanks for popping in!
RUGS is a new vibrant magazine that brings the art of living and hooking rugs into your home. This art underfoot is not just for floors anymore.
What makes a magazine good?
1. A stunning cover.
2. Stylized and functional Table of Contents.
3. Illustrated Graphics.
4. High-impact and stunning photography.
5. Infographics; less text without losing important information.
6. White space; I don't crowd pages, and I give your eyes a place to rest.
7. Typeface that sets a certain mood.
8. Every issue has a theme.
9. Thinking in spreads adds creativity & vitality to the story.
10. In this case, lots of beautiful patterns.
11. Creative projects that add juice to your aspirations to make you a more creative rug-hooking artist.
Pledge on Kickstarter to make this magazine a reality and be rewarded.
The Art of Living is ...
Inspiration from nature's beauty, simple living, love, and peace.